A lot of companies have random requests for different type of things, such as converting hard copy data to electronic data.
If you have fantastic keyboard skills with a great accuracy, then why not make money out of it?
In order for you to become a part-time Data Entry operator, here are some steps you can take:
1. Look out for data entry openings in freelancing sites such as Elance.com, Guru.com, and Odesk.com.
2. Find Reputed and Good Companies
3. Start applying for those jobs
4. Thoroughly Check all the details including payment for number of words or pages, Number of allowed mistakes, Minus payment for mistakes and Late fee etc
5. Get the documents done on time
6. Do the job as accurately as possible
7. Submit back the given job within required deadline
8. Collect testimonials and offer incentives for people to refer their friends.
How much can I make out of Data Entry?
You can make anything between $1 and $5 per hour minimum depending on your speed and difficulty of the job.